Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wrong

So... I think something may be seriously wrong with me. I can't take up even the most simplest level of responsibility, I don't listen to good advice given by basically anyone, I can't keep my mouth shut about stuff that should definitely not be said. And... I don't know how to change that... it's somehow coded to me I guess, unchangeable. But... who determines what is wrong and what isn't? Because sometimes, it might be good to not follow advice, to not keep your mouth shut about certain things. But when? Is it just human to be wrong, is it part of the whole package although we all try to avoid it as best as we can? Maybe it's good to be wrong sometimes. Because maybe you're wrong about it being wrong. Maybe it's right after all. But at this point, I don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment