Monday, October 5, 2015

Maybe

So... Today was a pretty uneventful day, just school for about three quarters of it. Basic HTML, yay, totally worth it, except it wasn't since I already knew most of this stuff. But ah well, there's stuff you have to go through over and over again in life, just to be told you're not good at it in the end. One of the many circles on life.

Maybe not everything is as nice as I thought it is, maybe my world is about to collapse in itself. Maybe I dodged the collapse multiple times already, who knows? Not everyone can be the one guy who lives happily ever after, and a year ago, I'd never have even dreamt of being that particular guy. I tend to make things more difficult than they already are, tend to say things I shouldn't, but this didn't do any damage. Not yet at least.

In the end, we just have to wait for our "destiny", if there even is one. Nobody knows how my life will be in a year from now, maybe it will be completely different, maybe it will be exactly how things loom like at this moment. Maybe everything will be fine, maybe I'll be sitting again here in front of my keyboard, writing about the things I've done wrong in thr last 12 months... Maybe... such a strong word, a word that can influence us in so many ways, while it actually shouldn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment