Wednesday, October 7, 2015

It literally can't get more Random

So... I managed to sleep from 6PM until 3AM yesterday, which was absolutely weird and made totally no sense. Some stuff is really tiring me, especially at school... Maybe it also kinda relates to the fact that I usually on weekdays only sleep aroung 5 to 6 hours, which is definitely not a very healthy situation, but timezones, and boyfriends, and other stuff and things that need to be done (speaking of which, I should probably get started on my homework... ehh, checking timetable for tomorrow... yup, I can't do it in school. Crap.).

Apparently, I'll also get some actual notesheet work tomorrow, adding some depth to a Demons (Imagine Dragons) arrangement for accordion from someone else because he can't do it. From what I've heard, he has done it pretty well (which mostly comes from the fact that he can actually play it). I'm actually not that bad at arranging stuff, already made a very successful Game of Thrones arrangement (which may actually get me some real money, kinda surprised me a lot when it came up), and I have like thousand ideas for others (got a semi-finished "Sky Tower" (Pkmn Mystery Dungeon), started a "Route Medley" from the Pokémon Series, "The Hanging Tree" was suggested in our group so I made a quick sketch-up (really messing up the chords though), and sooo much more...). Accordion is onre of those things I picked up at some point and just never stopped enjoying. But I'll have to as soon as I move to Vienna...

I keep making progress on that weird Anno Online game, and it really makes me want to play Anno 1404 again, because in there, you can actually make progress without having to wait hours or having to buy additional stuff with real money. Actually, I also got the Venice Add-On, which I never really used. I keep using my money on weird stuff, like two days ago, when I decided I needed a pen for my tablet. Handwriting detection is actually extremely advanced (well, either that, or I have very good handwriting), and since I also decided to change up my whole school organisation to tablet-only, it's gonna help me a lot (and contradicts with the saying from teachers that you forget handwriting when using keyboards and such. Hah, suckaaas!).

Got my tablet for a week now, and I have to say: it really makes a lot of things so much easier. Watching videos, having documents, writing things down, it's so much fun even. Ehm, and just to prevent people from saying I'm (already) being paid for ads, I'm not gonna say which one I got. If you really wanna know, contact me somewhere, you half person actually reading this. But I have to say, this is quite fun, just writing random stuff that nooone will probably ever read. Or maybe people will some day and say "These are some relics from the early days of his' life". Dream big, even if it's most likely just keep being a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment