Sunday, October 11, 2015

I'm good at Stuff! Maybe.

So... an election that could have an impact "on not just Austria, but Europe, maybe even the world" is what I heard yesterday on the news, because it might "shift the political left-right thinking completely". And indeed, the chances of it causing a major impact are huge, because if the Nazi wins, inner-politcal things are gonna be... very funny. Five hours are left until the first results come on, oh well, that's all political bullshit for today. Errrm, stuff happened. Stuff that, looking on them now, is very fortunate on many levels, stuff that at first maybe looked a bit shady, but now are very great. Can't really get into details, but yeah, all good.

Having Philosophy in school now makes me think about certain things even more than normal, like the meaning of life and stuff. Why are we actually here? How is it even possible that all of this works, that everything we see and feel looks like and feels like it does? Are we really just existing because about a quadrillion things randomly happened? It's weird, especially since it also contains a tiny bit of religion. I'm not a religious person, especially not in form of churches (since they, according to their "rulebook", I should be stoned, hanged, drawn, quartered, whatever), but there could be still some higher power, maybe? Urgh, too much to think about...

Noticed that I'm extremely good with postponing stuff I really actually should do... Driving License, creating a CV, getting some kind of a job, prescientifical paper for school, general homework, even like the most basic homework... I'm just being terrible at pretty much anything regarding life, but I plan on changing. Soon. ...see? I am really good at it. But yeah, oh well, everything will come back at me at some point and hit me right in my face multiple thousand times... urgh... Good that other things are as good as they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment