Friday, October 2, 2015

Octoberus Secundus

So... blogging. I've not done this before, but apparently, it's going to be part of our English finals last year. Either that, or an opinion essay, or both actually. I'll have to admit, it is quite pleasing for some reason. Just typing like this gives me a weird satisfaction... but enough talking about my preferences, hello you random user! I'm actually adressing that one person that is actually going to read this, because let's be honest: I suck dick.

Well, I'm Galaxy_2Alex, a sufficient amount of years old, and currently stuff is running great for some strange reason. I've never had things running this smooth ever in my whole life. In school I'm doing good-ish, I have the greatest boyfriend you could ever want (oh yeah, I'm from the other side, of if you feel offended, I point you on that little button on the top-right with the "X" on it!) and I'm going to actually meet him soon too. There is some stuff that doesn't run that well, but that's stuff for other entries.

You'll hear me talk about very random stuff, and maybe stuff will get controversial. If you can't handle my thoughts, I, again, redirect you to the button on the top-right, however, if you actually got reasonable arguments against my point of view, feel free to object. I can't be right with everything, my view of this world is very small and very limited. But yeah, don't feel offended by anything.

I'll leave it with that for today, and start whatever I'm doing tomorrow. Be excited I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment