Saturday, October 3, 2015

Someone would call this consistency!

So... second day, eh? This is more routine than I ever had my entire life. But I'm definitely getting the hang of it, of writing some random text about random topics every day, topics that just come randomly to my mind... like yesterday, when I planned to include a crash course into Austrian politics, which just sounded so horrible and boring. I'll give you that in September 2018 when we're having our next election. What's my plan until then? Well, I honestly wish I could have a good answer to this... I'm going to do the obligatory community service after I finished school, which should happen somewhen in June, then I honestly don't know what my path will be... will the path take me to England and potentially closer to my SO, or maybe somewhere else entirely? I really wish I could have some answers earlier than two seconds before I need them... But that is how life goes, right?

Had a bit of a down moment yesterday, and I honestly can't explain why... everything was just like always, and still I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit sad and miserable. Just happens sometimes, it's really not good, and those are usually moments I say something to a certain someone that I will regret later, something that will cause loads of trouble. And yes, I had that multiple times before, and it usually ended in a short conclusion of his on Twitter, and me apologizing around 2 billion times. Fun times, except they weren't. But I learnt, and now, I'm not saying anything wrong anymore in situations like these. At least that is what I think.

Everything just still feels so surreal to me, time is passing by so quick, and soon, I'll be confronted with the world out there. Time to enjoy these last months of freedom then I guess, huh? Hm, maybe, but I should also try to take more responsibilities too...

I've been playing Anno Online lately, and wow, that is really a pay-to-win game... but I quite enjoy getting back to Anno, because I really only got to play 1404 and 2070 (not gonna get 2205, because I'm pretty much broke at the moment). Also watched the second episode of season 2 of How to get away with Murder today, and Jesus, it's not gonna get any less confusing, eh? If you're looking for something to watch, watch it, it's amazing, and Viola Davis really deserved the Emmy for that role!

Oh yeah, one thing: I actively request you to point out any grammar or spelling issues, I'm trying to get better at this generally superior language, because like me, German sucks balls. Right, that's me for today, if you have any comments, feel free to put them down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment