Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fear

So... "Your fear betrays you." - if you're playing Diablo III, you're probably familiar with that sentence, but you most likely never really thought about it. Neither did I, until yesterday, when suddenly something that I thought would be great suddenly turned into something that I am afraid of. It's something I was, still am looking forward to, something that a lot of people are craving for, and I got the opportunity, but... my fear betrays me.

It makes you question whether or not you may have even more fears, fears you didn't even know one could have, fear of things you like, you want, maybe even crave. Am I really afraid, or is it just an "internal hoax" and my brain is trying to trick me again? In the end, even fake fears have to be faced and destroyed, and having good assistance with facing them is always a plus.

Don't let your fears betray you, take charge and crush them, do what you never thought you could even do, and eventually, the fear's betrayal will vanish. At least that's what I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment